Saturday, May 28, 2016

House of Nassau...Bloodlines.. Part Four..Arnold I of Laurenburg



House of Nassau" in the English Reduction system equals 47/164/984/931

Count of Nassau" in the English Reduction system equals 43/169/1014/871

Arnold I of Laurenburg Son of Dudo-Henry of Laurenburg

Arnold I of Laurenburg (died ca. 1148)

Arnold was the second son of Count Dudo-Henry of Laurenburg (German: Dudo-Heinrich von Laurenburg) and Anastasia of Arnstein, daughter of Count Louis II of Arnstein. Count Dudo, considered the founder of the House of Nassau, had already built the castle of Laurenburg around 1080, and laid the foundations of Nassau Castle in present day Nassau, Germany, around 1100. After 1120, Arnold ruled from Nassau Castle together with his brother Robert I.

In 1124, Arnold became the Vogt of Idstein. Idstein had come under the control of Count Dudo in 1122. Arnold also later became the Vogt of St. George's Monastery Church in Limburg an der Lahn.

"Arnold" in the English Reduction system equals 28/64/384/195
Türkçe, Goliath, Origin, Spell, Israel, Peter, Zion, Nuit, Tiamat

Arnold I" in the English Reduction system equals 37
Nimrod" in the English Reduction system equals 37
Arnold I in J/e/s Gematria Equals: 204 438 73
Sabbath, Carolina, Gog And Magog, Egypt, Sacrifice, Hiram Abiff, Crown, Kingdom

"Arnold I of Laurenburg" in the English Reduction system equals 96/213/1278/895
Thirty Three, Judas, The Quantum Number

The name of Arnold's wife is unknown. He had two, and perhaps, 3 children

Henry (Heinrich) I, co-Count of Nassau, 1160 - August 1167

Robert (Ruprecht) III, "the Bellicose", co-Count of Nassau, 1158–1191











1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME
    Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 1 year, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Rissag Jaden from NEW YORK about a spell caster named Dr AGBAKA. I contacted Rissag Jaden to confirm about how Dr.AGBAKA helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr AGBAKA for help. Dr AGBAKA assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr AGBAKA did for me. Contact him today via E-mail (Agbakaspelltemple @ gmail . com) OR call him or whatsapp him  +2349052647861 if you seek his help.   Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE..

    ReplyDelete