Black Swan 86 Trump will have been in office 86 weeks Monday. Feastday of the Cross of Christ Monday. 86 47 will be 133.42% on Monday as well. 86+47=133
Noteable anyway. I often think the rituals are as much in weaving the numbers and symbols over time as the larger event dates of the actual rituals. Somehow entangles the deeper symbolic meaning in the final ritual act of all the little threads along the way. A binding magic of sorts? Anyway, love that the current Pope was born on the Feastday of the Cross of Christ, not a bit on the nose as a choice at all when they eventually sacrifice him. I would suspect he is the last Pope anyway..
Black Swan 86
ReplyDeleteTrump will have been in office 86 weeks Monday. Feastday of the Cross of Christ Monday.
86 47 will be 133.42% on Monday as well. 86+47=133
good catch
DeleteNoteable anyway. I often think the rituals are as much in weaving the numbers and symbols over time as the larger event dates of the actual rituals. Somehow entangles the deeper symbolic meaning in the final ritual act of all the little threads along the way. A binding magic of sorts? Anyway, love that the current Pope was born on the Feastday of the Cross of Christ, not a bit on the nose as a choice at all when they eventually sacrifice him. I would suspect he is the last Pope anyway..
Delete