Saturday, August 21, 2021

I've been stuck on Valentines Day for 3 years now.

 I've been stuck on Valentines Day for 3 years now. I'm stuck on it because I really believe there's a lot of stuff that's important going on with this holiday that we haven't figured out yet. I know it's Lupercalia and that's certainly is important but there's something else. I don't even think he ever existed. It's these numbers 214 and 1307 that are hooked together through 214. Saint Valentine and the Templars I wondering now if either one of them existed. I mean how would we know THEY have been writing the history books all they had to do is just write stuff in if they wanted to.  Who would know? 

"Mark of Beast" = 39 (Full Reduction)
"Valentine" = 39 (Full Reduction)

"Valentine" = 102 (English Ordinal)
"Valentine" = 612 (English Sumerian)

Another number that's hooked up with 214 and 1307 is 324. Remember after Parkland school shooting the "kids" organized a protest and picked the date 3/24. They put up a poster that said... 


324 is the Sum of 214 hooking the 2 numbers together.  



2 comments: