1st coronavirus drill was on 5/15/18 the virus declared a pandemic on 3/11/20
5/15/2018 to 3/11/2020 = 666 days
Virus declared pandemic on 3/11/2020, 5G rolled out on 1/5/2022
3/11/2020 to 1/5/2022 = 666 days
First drill was called
"CladeX" = 113 (Reverse Ordinal) = 11/3 mirror 3/11
"CladeX" = 333 (Jewish) 333+333= 666 days
Bill Gates patent number 606060 = 666
From Pfizer shell company creation (Pharmacia & Upjohn) to put lawsuits in to the day the Chinese told the WHO they had coronavirus was 666 weeks.
3/27/2007 to 12/31/2019 = 666 weeks
Corona = 66 (English Ordinal) 66 and 6 letters = 666
Vaccination" = 666 (English Sumerian)
"Mark of Beast" = 666 (English Sumerian)
"humanity" = 666 (English Sumerian)
"Quinque G" = 666 (English Sumerian) (Five G in Latin)
"I pet goat II" = 666 (English Sumerian)
"Witchcraft" = 666 (English Sumerian)
"computer" = 666 (English Sumerian)
Bill Gates patent number 60606 = 666
"The Culling" = 666 (English Sumerian)
"Slaughter" = 666 (English Sumerian)
"Vaccination" = 666 (English Sumerian)
"Mark of Beast" = 666 (English Sumerian)
"Quinque G" = 666 (English Sumerian) (Five G in Latin)
1st coronavirus drill was on 5/15/18 the virus declared a pandemic on 3/11/20
5/15/2018 to 3/11/2020 = 666 days
Virus declared pandemic on 3/11/2020, 5G rolled out on 1/5/2022
3/11/2020 to 1/5/2022 = 666 days
"I pet goat II" = 666 (English Sumerian)
"Witchcraft" = 666 (English Sumerian)
"computer" = 666 (English Sumerian)
Bill Gates patent number 60606 = 666
"humanity" = 666 (English Sumerian)
"The Culling" = 666 (English Sumerian)
"Culling" = 666 (Reverse English Sumerian)
"Slaughter" = 666 (English Sumerian)
11.5/6/7/8/9 is 666% of a Year from 3.11.2020 Inclusive/Non-Inclusive
ReplyDelete201W Netanyahu's Current Term in Office on 11.5
222D from Hantavirus Case 3.28 That Became A Death 4.11 or 4.11% of a Year Later on 11.5
11.7 is the 311th Day of the Year
224D from 1st Hantavirus Case (Corona 224)
11.7 is 700D from Notre Dame Golden Ressurection 12.7.24
Trump 700 (Born 700D Before Israel) Jan. 23 is 777D
11.16/17 Trump in Office 666D 2nd Term 9M 11D from Olympics Opening Blood Red Sky Behind Baal Arch Scene Under Pentagram
11.19 Is 9M 11D from Superbowl 60 EMS Golden Gate Encoded Event in San Franscico It Is Also Obadiah Feastday Prophet Of Tents of Edom Destruction (Synagogue of Satan Bloodline) and 2 Year Anniversary of Pluto Entering Aquarius + 222D from Hantavirus Death of Leo (Born Same Year As Pope Leo XIV) 4.11 2,222D from 3/11 & 222M from 9/11. Date 3.11.20 Was In A Movie Came Out 222D Before 3/11. It Was Between Two 33's So I Made Family Mad At The Time And Rewound 🙄 Always Hiding Clues and Still Not Cleansing The Karmic Debt To Mankind ... Order Out Of Chaos 222 Vaccination 666, Hantavirus Was In The Vaccine Documented, I Sent You The Link At The Time. I Had Down 4.11 As My Watch Date On A New Pandemic As It Was 2,222D from 3/11 Like A Year and a Half In Advance. Crazy How Things Hit The Patterns Isn't It? I Had 2.28 For The Iran War Months In Advance Because It Was The Day Mars Crossed The Previous Eclipse Degree and Was Ramadan(9) 11th (Fight Fight Fight 228). I Had 8.26 For A Power Outage Related Event As It Was 199D After "The Power Outage 199" Performance At Superbowl 60 It Was The Date The Executive Order On Power Grid Signed. Oct. 23 Will Be "The Power Outage 257D" Later and My Next Watch Date On That Topic. It Is 333W 3D From #Blackout 6.2.2020. Iran War 1111 11.11 If Nothing Happens In October, I Have A Significant Escalation Then As A ? In The End Seeing Patterns And Pulling At Strings In The Greater Tapestry Has Little Effect On The Greater Whole, But It Keeps Me And My Family Ahead Of Some Curves I Hope And Eventually By Leaving Traces Of This Knowledge For Others I Hope It Adds To The Awakening & Eventually Mankind Counters The Core Evil And The Patterns Of Ritual Simply Cease! Thanks For Your Work, I Found Your Blog In 2017 And A Few Others In That Zone And Have Learned Many Of My Techniques From It. I Follow About A Dozen Decoders These Days, and The Advancements In How Many Have Awakened In The Past 5ish Years To All Of This Are Encouraging At Least. Not A Tipping Point, But A Movement and That’s A Start!