Tuesday, September 15, 2026

The 1st time I accused Mamdani of being Jewish was on Thursday November 13, 2025

 The 1st time I accused  Mamdani of being Jewish was on Thursday November 13, 2025 just 9 days after he was elected with 50.78% of the vote.


 I did the numerology of his birthday and election date the way freemason's do it then looked the number up on Strong's and it meant "Jewish". 

Zohran Kwame Mamdani (born October 18th, 1991) elected (November 4th 2025)

His birthdate and the day he won the election 2453

10*18+19*91+11*4+20*25 = 2453 

Strongs 2453 means JEWISH
Ioudaios: Jew, Jewish

"Zohran Kwame Mamdani October 18 1991" = 1320 (Reverse Satanic)

"Mamdani October eighteenth nineteen ninety one" = 666 (Reverse Ordinal)
"The number of a man six protons six neutrons six electrons" = 666 (Ordinal)
"A Beast From The Earth Whose Number adds to Six hundred Sixty Six" = 666 (Ordinal)

"Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Prostitutes and Abominations of the Earth" = 6066 (Reverse Sumerian)

No comments:

Post a Comment