Saturday, August 31, 2019

Jonathan Cohen book "The Oracle" released on 9/3/19

Jonathon Cohn author of "The Shemitah" a book about 7 year economic cycles and the Jewish calendar, has a new book coming out "The Oracle"...on 9/3 my birthday (yeah I know Saturn)

Anyway he's talking about Jubilee years and things being delivered to the rightful owners. He's talking about the "weekly torah portions" which I've been trying to figure out for a year. There what you see on the Jewish calendar that look like this...
Tue, 3 September 2019 = 3rd of Elul, 5779
ג׳ בֶּאֱלוּל תשע״ט
Parashat Shoftim (in Diaspora)

The Parashat that's read....
Parashat Shoftim / פרשת שופטים
Next read in the Diaspora on 07 September 2019. Parashat Shoftim is the 48th weekly Torah portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading.

I knew these readings were getting used in code somehow but I couldn't see it..I'm getting the book...It's been driving me nuts...

Trump & End Time Events Foretold by Ancient Prophecy! | Jonathan Cahn: The Oracle



It's complicated stuff... 




No comments:

Post a Comment