Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Hillary Clinton murdered George Floyd..... Pin on my twitter 8/26/20

















I'M  FLAGGING 9/23 23/9 BECAUSE IT'S ONE OF THE PURPLE REVOLUTION NUMBERS...




Picture was taken on 11/9
"George Floyd" = 119 (English Ordinal)
"revolution" = 119 (Reverse Ordinal)
They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President' - The New York Times

"Trump" = 88 (English Ordinal)
"Purple" = 88 (English Ordinal)







HILLARY'S ANTIFA MASK TWEET ALSO POINTS TO THE PLACE FLOYD WOULD DIE





"No makeup? No pantsuit? No problem. I’ve got the must-have accessory for spring. I’m wearing a mask (and voting!) for my country, my community, and my grandchildren" = 612 (Full Reduction) 
Minneapolis area code is 612



Cup Foods co-ordinates....
"44° 56′ 23.28″ N, 93° 15′ 11.88″ W" = 87 (Reverse Ordinal)
"Clinton" = 87 (English Ordinal)



Women founders of Black Lives Matter are Boule............. 




Prince Hall was on 38th street same as Cup Foods exactly 880 yards away....









Floyd number 88 in football.... Happy birthday antifa.....











No comments:

Post a Comment