Monday, November 4, 2019

If you want to know the real insider story on 4Chan, 8Chan and 8Kun here it is in all it's insider glory. Amazing tale....

Replatforming #8Kun and the Tragedy of #JudasAssChariot’s (@HW_BEAT_THAT) Bad Choices. @DigitalOcean #QAnon #GreatAwakening #NEONREVOLT

November 2, 2019 by Neon Revolt

I still feel bad for him. Fredrick Brennan has not had an easy life by any stretch of the imagination.
But he’s still a man and he’s still responsible for his choices and decisions. And I need to treat him as such. To hold back on him would be to acknowledge him as an inferior.
Thus, I have to write what I’m about to write.
I didn’t want to write this. I didn’t want to publish this. And honestly, I really hope he gets his mind and his heart straightened out – but the underlying issues need to be presented to the public so that a fuller discourse – in which there are always two sides to any issue – can be presented. Especially to any companies or representatives who have been contacted by Fredrick, and why he may be obsessively seeking to deplatform an entirely legitimate, free-speech-based business.
continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment