Sunday, January 23, 2022

Poem by Decoding Satan "The Dead Scream Justice"

 The Dead Scream Justice

You killed my mother, yes you did, yes you did. 
She was in a nursing home protected from covid
Until you sent sick people into be with her
To raise the death count yes you did, yes you did. 
To sell your vaccine I know you did.

Sickness spread in the nursing home she called her kids
She begged for her family, no one was allowed 
She died alone looking at the door waiting...
You killed my mother yes you did, yes you did
To sell your vaccine I know you did

How much did they pay you to kill my mother? 
Does your money help you sleep tight? 
Cause I can't sleep, I still hear her calling
Are you coming tonight? Are you coming tonight?

You killed my father yes you did, yes you did 
He trusted you and did what you said.
You told him there's nothing we can do
No early treatment or drugs can be sent
Only the vaccine, we have one for you 
But it didn't help and he died alone on a vent.. 

How much did they pay you to kill my dad? 
There was medicine that worked I heard
But you called those drugs bad... 
The world is in pain even the birds sound sad
Our hearts are aching for those who died.
The world is waking up to your genocide 

You killed my daughter yes you did yes you did.. 
She got your vaccine, she wanted to go to the dance
I was waiting for her when the police knocked on the door
You daughter had a heart attack she fell on the floor. 
At the hospital they said she's gone pull the plug
And it wasn't the vaccine.. Here's a hug. 

What did they pay you to kill my daughter?
What am I suppose to do, I'm her father. 
My eyes are raining...I've been misled 
My daughter sleeps in her grave not her bed. 
You killed my daughter yes you did, yes you did..
To sell your vaccine I know you did

You killed my son yes you did, yes you did.. 
He couldn't play sports without a vaccine you said. 
He went and got the jab, 
He wanted to play with his team. 
Tonight on the ball court he fell. 
And his life left him like a dream.. 

How much are they paying you kill the kids?
Did they have to die so you could live,
With a lot of money,  
The new house is nice and the island is sunny. 
But our hearts are aching for those who died,
The world is waking up to your genocide
A rain storm is coming someone said
A rain storm, a mighty storm with winds howling.
Soul-filled clouds are heavy with the sound of the dead,
The ghosts are swirling around in our heads
A storm is coming for you. Yes for you
The storm is coming for you
 

Joan Ranade 1/23/2022

No comments:

Post a Comment