Saturday, February 12, 2022

First came Coronavirus.

 First came Coronavirus.
But I didn't get sick and die
I was not over 80 years old
And already very sick and near death.
Then came Lockdown
But I hardly ever go out anyway
Then came masks
And I got myself a Befreiung
Then came tests for the healthy
which diagnosed NOTHING
Then came more Coronavirus
But I didn't get sick or die
Then came the asymptomatic lie
And nobody could see a doctor
Then suddenly came the vaccines
And still the "political measures"

Then came the vaccine offer
But I wasn't interested, thank you
Then came the vaccine offer for everyone
But I wasn't a small child
Then came the vaccine mandate
But I wasn't working in healthcare.
Then came the general vaccine mandate
But I wasn't living in Austria.
Then they changed the meaning of pandemic
So it no longer meant many people had to die to qualify.
Then came the new definition of vaccine
Which no longer had to protect from infection or stop infection spread.
Then came the media
And the politicians decided
But I was not a right wing radical
So I didn't join the demonstrations.
Then came the vaccine mandate here
And I was forced to register and pay a fine
Then they came to my door
And I would not let them in
Then they broke the door
And then they came for me.

(After Neimöller)

No comments:

Post a Comment