By David Jackson 10/12/2018
Thanks for making those stock market predictions, and sharing them here.
Back in June, there was a caller on Zach's show.
He's a data scientist, who had been looking at the Bitcoin price movements.
I took note for my own purely selfish reasons ...
This is a brief intro to some of what he said:
- The first time that the price of Bitcoin crossed $1,000 USD was on the 29th of November 2013 - the 29th of November being the 333rd day of the year.
- After that, Bitcoin entered into a bear market for a long period of time, and only crossed $1,000 USD again on the 1st of January 2017; a period of 3 years and 33 days later.
- The price of Bitcoin then crossed $10,000 USD for the first time on the 29th of November 2017 - again, the 29th of November being the 333rd day of the year.
- 3 months and 33 days after this, the price of Bitcoin hit a low on the 1st of April 2018.
- 3 weeks and 33 days before this low was when Bitcoin hit a low on the 6th of February 2018.
- The $6,100 low that Bitcoin hit on the 14th of June 2018 was 333 days after the low that Bitcoin hit on the 16th of July 2017.