Wed, 18 July 2018 = 6th of Av, 5778
ו׳ בְּאָב תשע״ח
"ו׳ בְּאָב תשע״ח" = 33 (Hebrew Reduction)
"sixth of Av, 5778" = 70 (Full Reduction)(Israel is 70 years old)
The controversial law passed a final vote in the Knesset overnight Wednesday 7/18/2018
BY JPOST.COM STAFF THURSDAY JULY 19, 2018
1. The State of Israel
a) Israel is the historical homeland of the Jewish people in which the state of Israel was established.
b) The state of Israel is the nation-state of the Jewish people, in which it actualizes its natural, religious, and historical right for self-determination.
c) The actualization of the right of national self-determination in the state of Israel is unique to the Jewish people.
2. National symbols of the State of Israel
a) The name of the state is Israel.
b) The flag of the state is white, two blue stripes near the edges, and a blue Star of David in the center.
c) The symbol of the state is the Menorah with seven branches, olive leaves on each side, and the word Israel at the bottom.
d) The national anthem of the state is "Hatikvah"
e) [Further] details concerning the issue of state symbols will be determined by law.
3. [The] unified and complete [city of] Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.
4. The Language of the State of Israel
a) Hebrew is the language of the state.
b) The Arabic language has a special status in the state; the regulation of the Arab language in state institutions or when facing them will be regulated by law.
c) This clause does not change the status given to the Arabic language before the basic law was created.
5. The state will be open to Jewish immigration and to the gathering of the exiled.
6. The Diaspora
a) The state will labor to ensure the safety of sons of the Jewish people and its citizens who are in trouble and captivity due to their Jewishness or their citizenship.
b) The state will act to preserve the cultural, historical and religious legacy of the Jewish people among the Jewish diaspora.
7. The state views Jewish settlement as a national value and will labor to encourage and promote its establishment and development.
8. The Hebrew calendar is the official calendar of the state and alongside it the secular calendar will serve as an official calendar. The usage of the Hebrew calendar and of the secular calendar will be determined by law.
. National Holidays
a) Independence Day is the official holiday of the state.
b) The Memorial Day for those who fell in the wars of Israel and the Memorial Day for the Holocaust and heroism are official memorial days of the state.
10. Saturday and the Jewish Holidays are the official days of rest in the state. Those who are not Jewish have the right to honor their days of rest and their holidays. Details concerning these matters will be determined by law.
11. This Basic Law may not be altered except by a Basic Law that gained the approval of the majority of the Knesset members.
Nation State bill passed on 7/18/2018 61 days after Erev Shavuot on 5/19/2018
Sat, 19 May 2018 = 5th of Sivan, 5778
ה׳ בְּסִיוָן תשע״ח
Parashat Bamidbar (in Diaspora)
49th day of the Omer
From and including: Saturday, May 19, 2018
To and including: Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Result: 61 days
"God" = 61 (Jewish)
"Erev Shavuot" = 48 (Full Reduction)
"NATION-STATE" = 523 (Satanic)
"Master mason" = 523 (Satanic)