Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Victims of New Year’s Eve Migrant Attacks Come Forward: ‘They Grabbed Me Everywhere’

Allegations of sexual harassment, theft, and assault by migrants on New Year’s Eve have emerged, more than a month after Frankfurt police announced that the night had passed off peacefully.

Angered by official reports that no incidents had occurred, one of the victims, backed by a bar owner and his staff, has come forward to tell Bild newspaper they were attacked in the early hours of New Year’s Day by a large group of Arab migrants on the Fressgass, an upmarket commercial street in the city centre.
The alleged victim, Irina A., 27, told the paper: “I’m thankful I wore sheer tights. They grabbed me under the skirt, between my legs, my breasts, everywhere.

“Me and my girlfriends. More and more of these guys came. Their hands were everywhere.”

No comments:

Post a Comment