Thursday, June 25, 2020

Prediction ... Hillary as the Democrat candidate announced 8/18/2020 at the Democratic Convention


Prediction ... Hillary as the Democrat candidate announced 8/18/2020 at the Democratic Convention on the 100th anniversary of the ratification of the 19th amendment woman's right to vote.

19th amendment ratified date: August 18, 1920

8+18+20+20 = 66
"woman" = 66 (English Ordinal)

My prediction. The DNC will announce Hillary is the candidate on 8/18 the 100th anniversary of the ratification of the 19th amendment women's right to vote.

Biden says 120 million Americans have died of coronavirus!

Biden : COVID Has Killed One Third Of The US Population



He's doing this on PURPOSE! He doesn't have anything wrong with him. He's pretending to have dementia so Hillary can come in at the last minute and save the day! She's going to be the candidate. That's why they're having a VIRTUAL convention because they don't want Bernie bros to be able to riot when they announce her. The only reason he ran is because they didn't want the bad press of Hillary screwing Bernie TWICE so he did it for her.  In August he'll announce he has Alzheimer's and drop out! They'll have a brokered convention and everybody will vote for Hillary. Bernie will get shut out but his supporters won't be able to protest because of the VIRUS! You know what's a virus? Hillary Clinton is a virus! She never goes away! I bet you anything they announce she's the candidate on the 100th anniversary of the 19th amendment women's right to vote which is happening during their convention. GEE! I wonder how that happened?








Cleopatra the last Pharaoh of Egypt! 

Hillary Clinton the last President of the United States.... 







5 comments:

  1. WRONGGG!!! MICHELLE OBAMA WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS THE DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to give a testimony about a great illuminati member that made me to be who I am today at first I taught he was a scam but letter he told me that I should go and purchase some items that. Will cost me and I was like saying this man is a scam but he encouraged me to purchase the items and he also said that it was for my own good and I really send him the money and the next day he send me my pot of money and some parcel look at me now am very rich and famous if you want to be rich you can get in touch with him on WhatsApp number
      +593960127139, or Email :brightilluminati666@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Search You Tube to find video that shows 100% proof that Barack Obama is a Clone of Akhenaten and his wife is Queen Tye (Michelle) and their kids are also clones of Akhenaten's children. So your Cleopatra claim is correct but the person is wrong, IT WILL BE MICHELLE OBAMA.

    ReplyDelete

  3. "Michelle L Obama" = 666 (English Sumerian)
    "Michelle LaVaughn Obama" = 185 (English Ordinal)
    "VP Michelle LaVaughn Obama" = 223 (English Ordinal)
    "V P Michelle Obama" = 137 (English Ordinal)
    "V P Michael Obama" = 58 (Full Reduction)
    "V P Michael Obama" = 121 (English Ordinal)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to give a testimony about a great illuminati member that made me to be who I am today at first I taught he was a scam but letter he told me that I should go and purchase some items that. Will cost me and I was like saying this man is a scam but he encouraged me to purchase the items and he also said that it was for my own good and I really send him the money and the next day he send me my pot of money and some parcel look at me now am very rich and famous if you want to be rich you can get in touch with him on WhatsApp number
    +593960127139, or Email :brightilluminati666@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete