Monday, June 27, 2016

ISIS Video Threatens San Francisco, Shows Golden Gate and Skyscraper


BY BRIDGET JOHNSON JUNE 26, 2016

A new video released by ISIS today that heavily praised Orlando nightclub shooter Omar Mateen also made specific threats against San Francisco and Las Vegas.

Video of the Las Vegas strip at night is shown; it appears to be the pedestrian bridge at the Bellagio, perhaps shot from the pedestrian bridge at Caesars Palace.

A San Francisco neighborhood is shown as the Bosnian jihadist encourages attacks. The camera first flashes up Pine Street, panning up to the top of the 52-story 555 California Street tower in the financial district, which is the second-tallest building in the city.

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/06/26/isis-video-threatens-san-francisco-shows-golden-gate-and-skyscraper/


The Synagogue of Satan has been hinting at the destruction of the Golden Gate bridge for awhile!

Torah = 239; Golden Gate = 239; Country is 239-years old

We got the first hint of a possible FALSE FLAG attack on the Golden Gate Bridge with this picture.
President Barack Obama stands with a view of the Golden Gate bridge before getting on Marine One in San Francisco, Thursday, April 4, 2013. 

Barack Hussein Obama (SOS member) the 44th President, stands in front of the "Golden Gate" on April 4th 2013 4/4=44=kill

Kill in Simple Gematria Equals: 44

"Barack Hussein Obama" in the English Reduction system equals 64 
"Synagogue of Satan" in the English Reduction system equals 64 

4+4+2+0+1+3=14
Bomb" in the English Reduction system equals 14 

Bomb in Jewish Gematria Equals: 84
Obama in Jewish Gematria Equals: 84

"Golden gate bridge" in the English Reduction system equals 81
Golden Gate Bridge in Jewish Gematria Equals: 346/810/135
135+531=666

Golden Gate Bridge Terrorist Attack in Simple Gematria Equals: 333 
Golden Gate Bridge Terrorist Attack" in the English Reduction system equals 144 




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I really hope everybody reads the post all the way through as the conclusion is on point.

    July 7th/8th is a day I've already started working on, and its in direct relation to the Bay Area & The GGB. Plus now ur Obama connects etc. My research is heavily leaning towards the San Andreas rupturing this summer bringing down multiple Big Cities...SF, LA, Seattle, etc.

    Adding the ISIS angle....could an Earthquake be misrepresented for an all out ISIS Bombing of the USA if the main stream media presents it that way? In any case...SF, NYC, Philly continue to be the top 3 False Flag targets.

    Other events factor into the GGB getting struck....whether its foreshadowing in movies, or disasters like the GermanWings Plane Crash - so much can be sync'd to SF & the GGB. I don't think we'll be waiting past this summer to find out.

    Its also one of my beliefs that the upcoming Quake/Attack will be used to "Delay" the election. Sorry to go off subj there. So much good stuff in this blog post. Keep up the exceptional, original, mind melting work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you I appreciate your thoughts. Are you posting your research anywhere? I'd like to read it when it's done. The dates I'm looking at right now are July 4th, 7th, 16th(another 777 day and the Christian march in DC, July 22nd PI day and August 4th (Obama's birthday and Prince William's baptism anniversary. I've been looking at Zach's July 11th date too but I haven't been able to hook anything to it yet. Three dates have big flags 7/7/16 7/16/16 and 8/4/16. After 8/4 I'm going to start looking at 9/6. Harry's cell phone time was 18:15 that still drives me nuts I've had a couple of theories but they don't feel quite right so I'm wondering if 18:15 could be September 6th. I'm also trying to predict the market crash date. I'm pretty sure it will be in September around the Lehman anniversary. I did a decode on that the other day.
    Brexit to Lehman bankruptcy anniversary
    http://decodingsatan.blogspot.com/2016/06/brexit-to-lehman-bankruptcy-anniversary.html
    I'm also looking at Venus for an eight year cycle instead of the usual 7 year market cycle.
    The eight-pointed star of Ishtar, Donald Trump, RNC convention, Cleveland, eight year cycle, Star of Chaos
    http://decodingsatan.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-eight-pointed-star-of-ishtar-donald.html Anyway something very big is coming maybe multipul things. We could get hit by waves of attacks from the elites. I wish we had more decoders. There's so much that doesn't get looked at. The royal families of Europe need their own crew. I think the bloodlines are at the heart of this. I started doing the House of Nassau but I think I'm going to jump to the Merovingians. It's that Jesus bloodline thing again. I've been listening to Tracy Twyman interviews. I think she's one to something. I got this off her blog..
    The United States of Europe and the Merovingian Master Plan
    http://decodingsatan.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-united-states-of-europe-and.html I wish I had more time. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gematria value 711 does come up frequently but it's not a false flag date. 711 is the amount of days between the red heifers birth on selt 4 2018 to the upcoming false flag on the gg bridge on Aug 11 2019.its 711 days between those two dates. That's why 711 is significant now. the numbers 7 and 11 are very special numbers in Judaism also.

    ReplyDelete