Attkisson posted these items from the Deep State’s non of Hillary Clinton in 2016.
Regarding President Trump’s interview with the Mueller Special Counsel, perhaps all can agree it should be under same terms the Justice Department gave Hillary Clinton:
1. An exoneration letter is drafted in advance.
2. Immunity is given to top Trump aides (and they’re allowed to sit in on interview). (Continued)
3. Interview isn’t recorded.
4. Lead official (Mueller) doesn’t attend.
5. #2 official’s family has received large donations from Trump political friends.
6. Prior to the interview, lead official meets privately on plane tarmac with Trump’s wife
7. Main interviewer has expressed disdain for Trump’s opponents, such as discussing an “insurance plan” with higher-ups to undermine them. If the same terms aren’t offered…Was Clinton’s interview process unfair? Or is the one proposed for Trump unfair?
8. As long as they believe Trump didn’t intend any harm, he’s let off the hook for any violations.
9. If Trump becomes a target, it should be referred to as a “matter” not an investigation.
10. Trump aides should be permitted to destroy subpoenaed or relevant public records and wipe relevant servers with a cloth or something.