Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Police kill black man 5/25/20 Minneapolis Minnesota

The numbers most used to identify black people by the cabal is 42 and 59. False flag operations are always connected to the Governor or Mayor.... From black man killed by police to Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey's birthday is 59 days....

From and including: Monday, May 25, 2020
To, but not including Thursday, July 23, 2020
Result: 59 days

"slave" = 59 (English Ordinal)
"negro" = 59 (English Ordinal)

Victims name...

"George Floyd" = 119 (English Ordinal)
"Death ritual" = 119 (English Ordinal)
"all seeing eye" = 119 (English Ordinal)
"tribe of Judah" = 119 (English Ordinal)

The Mayor of Minneapolis.... 

"controlled opposition" = 266 (English Ordinal)
"Mayor of Minneapolis" = 266 (Reverse Ordinal)

"Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey" = 139 (Reverse Full Reduction)

Frey grew up in Oakton, Virginia, a Washington, D.C., suburb, and received a track scholarship to attend the College of William & Mary, from which he graduated in 2004. His family is of Russian Jewish descent.

Frey is Minneapolis's second Jewish mayor, and its second-youngest after Al Hofstede, who was 34 when he was elected mayor in 1973. He campaigned on a platform of increasing support for affordable housing and improving police-community relations.

Frey announced his candidacy for mayor of Minneapolis on January 3, 2017, and won the November 7 election. He was sworn into office on January 2, 2018.

Frey met his second wife, Sarah Clarke, through community organizing in Minneapolis. The couple married in July 2016. Clarke is a lobbyist for Hylden Advocacy & Law, where she represents several business, non-profit, and community organizations at the Minnesota legislature and executive branch agencies. As of March 2020, they are expecting a child, due in September.












2 comments:

  1. Floyd and NBA player Stephen Jackson Twins article:

    Apollo and Artemis twins
    Apollo sent Artemis to slay Corona after the Raven told him of her infidelity/betrayal
    Corona's baby was cut from the womb and became the hero god of medicine or the Serpent Bearer (Ophiuchus)

    Interesting tidbit breaking down this article and Brian May article for NBA/NFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. After being in relationship with my husband for years, he broke up with me. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before three days. He cast the spell and surprisingly on the second day, my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened, That He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again, Contact Dr Azaka Today the great Spell caster that can help you with any relationship issues, You can add him up on WhatsApp +2349059389105 or email Via azakaspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349059389105

    Interesting to know that Dr Azaka also have solutions to problems like

    1) Love Spells
    2) Lost Love Spells
    3) Divorce Spells
    4) Marriage Spells
    5) Binding Spell.
    6) Breakup Spells
    7) Banish a past Lover
    8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
    9) want to satisfy your lover

    Thanks For Reading My Life Testimony

    ReplyDelete