Thursday, May 21, 2020

Voter Fraud Incidents in the United States. by Rational Db8

by Rational Db8

A constant drumbeat from the left is the mantra that "voter fraud doesn't exist!" Of course that's a ludicrous claim which is very easily disproved. This very partial listing of articles over time should put paid to that claim and show very clearly that voter fraud clearly occurs all too often. Some of the following are voter registration violations, some actual voter fraud, some a combination (legally all are voter fraud). Some research into the prevalence of non-citizen voting, dead people voting, etc. is also included. Note, there are many more examples out there - these are just the ones that I happened to collect as I ran across them. They are in no particular order.

If you run across solid examples that I've missed, I'd appreciate it if you would pass the information along to me with a reply, and once verified I will add them to the listing.

https://rationaldb8.wordpress.com/2020/05/09/voter-fraud-incidents-in-the-united-states/#more-156



No comments:

Post a Comment