Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Madonna hatching a bug

New Insight on Madonna's Satanic Dress Explains the Birth of the ...


She's wearing a crown (corona) then she has a bug coming out of her stomach. 
A virus is a bug isn't it?


Madonnas album is 56:01 minutes long.... I think we can just forget the 1 second and call it 56
"coronavirus" = 56 (Full Reduction)

And 56 minutes and 1 second is 3361 seconds
"seven hundred seventy seven" = 3361 (Jewish)
"order out of chaos" = 777 (Jewish)

She's also wearing a part grim reaper part bat costume and when she opens it open (like a bat) a gigantic BUG is on her dress. Isn't a virus a bug?

Her song "I Rise" she made a video as a tribute to the "Parkland you know whos"

Madonna partnered with Time Studios to create a video inspired by "I Rise", released on June 19, 2019. It was directed by Peter Matkiwsky and includes footage of Parkland shooting survivors,

From the shooting to video release was ...

From and including: Wednesday, February 14, 2018
To, but not including Wednesday, June 19, 2019
70 weeks

"coronavirus" = 70 (Reverse Full Reduction)

YES her album is about the coronavirus! Now we need to go through the whole thing!

"I rise, I rise I rise up above it, up above it I rise, I rise I rise up above it all" = 322 (Full Reduction)


From Fauci statement 1/10/17 to pandemic declared 3/11/20
 3 years, 2 months, 2 days = 322



No comments:

Post a Comment